To buy or to lease…the answer to that question lies in what your needs, as a driver, are.
If, for instance, you are always on the road, and drive over 15,000 miles-per-year, then buying is probably in your best interest. But, if you keep your miles down, and prefer to drive a vehicle that is priced above your means, then leasing is a great option.
We’ve created a questionnaire to help you decide what might work best for you. To answer the following questions and get an answer click on To Buy or to Lease?
- I always drive over 15,000 miles a year
- I like to customize my car by tinting windows, adding pinstripes, sound system, etc.
- I usually get emotionally attached to my car
- I love to see those payments dwindle to nothing
- I’ve got the have (real) new car smell
- I like the security of driving a car under warranty
- I usually choose a car that I can’t afford
- My current car is more than 4 years old
- I am willing to trade ownership for low, monthly payments
- My company reimburses me for car expenses
- I like to do my own repair work
- I typically drive less than 12,000 miles a year
Ultimately, you need to decide if you want to own your vehicle once all is said and done, or if you want a new vehicle every few years. Whatever you decide, Bob Bell Chevrolet of Bel Air is here to help you out.
Bob Bell Chevrolet of Bel Air
1230 Belair Road
Bel Air, MD 21014