Chevrolet revealed the 2014 Malibu on Friday, May 31, 2013. We are excited to let our customers in on the details on this new launch.
There are many improved features, including:
- Roomier rear seat with 1.25 inches (31.7mm) more knee room
- Revised front-end appearance
- Redesigned center console
- New 2.5L engine with variable valve lift control and start/stop technology helps deliver estimated fuel economy of 23 city/ 35 highway
- Nearly 14% more torque from the available 2.0L turbo engine –295 lb-ft of torque (400Nm) –engineered for a greater feeling of power on demand
- New available Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert safety features
- Suspension enhancements derived from the all-new 2014 Impala engineered to contribute to a more refined driving experience
The exterior as well as the interior have been redesigned to meet the needs of our customers. The comfort interior and styled outside of the car has made the 2014 Malibu the best new vehicle in the market!
The 2014 Malibu will be going on sale this Fall 2013. Keep your eyes open for the roomier and more fuel efficient 2014 Malibu!
Bob Bell Chevrolet of Bel Air
1230 Belair Road
Bel Air, MD 21014