A ‘Certified Pre-owned’ (CPO) vehicle is exactly that… a used vehicle.
Now where CPO differs from a straight up ‘used vehicle’ is that it has been checked over by a manufacturer-trained mechanic and in most cases, offers similar benefits to those of buying a new car.
At Bob Bell Chevrolet we sell Chevrolet certified vehicles that have been carefully inspected by our manufacturer-trained technicians.
Chevy’s certified pre-owned standards include:
- 2 year/30,000 mile standard CPO maintenance plan – which includes oil changes based on your vehicles Oil Life Monitor system, tire rotations and multi-point vehicle inspection.
- 12 month/12,000 mile Bumper-to-Bumper warranty – That’s four times better coverage than Chrysler and Ford.
- 5 year/100,000 mile powertrain limited warranty – plus 24-hour Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation.
- 172-point vehicle inspection and reconditioning process – Certified status is a name that is earned, and earned only by meeting our strict, factory-set standards. If it doesn’t pass, we completely recondition it.
- 3 day/150 mile satisfaction guarantee – No regrets. No doubts. No question about it.
- Vehicle history report… Now you can be sure the vehicle that you’re purchasing doesn’t have any hidden past problems like major accidents, fires or title issues.
Bob Bell Chevrolet of Bel Air
1230 Belair Road
Bel Air, MD 21014
We believe in our vehicles and aren’t afraid to stand behind them.